32 & 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 *1
Minimum Performance Guidelines:
CPU: 32-bit dual core @ 2.0GHz or better
Optimal Performance Guidelines:
CPU: 64-bit dual core @ 2.50 GHz or better
RAM: 8GB or more *2
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 8
*1 Audio Architect will run on Windows XP, but is not supported
*2 Memory requirements are dependent on the size of the Venue file
Note: Local Administrator user rights are required to install Audio Architect. If you are having difficulty installing Audio Architect and are aware that you do not have Local Admin rights on your computer, consult your IT department for access.
The brand new HiQnet Audio Architect™ audio system design and configuration software application retains the revolutionary system design philosophy centered on operational workflow first introduced in HiQnet System Architect™.
In creating Audio Architect, Harman has also incorporated the BSS Audio Soundweb London DSP system backbone within the core functionality of System Architect – combining the power of Harman's proven open-architecture platform with AKG wireless microphones, dbx processors, Crown amplifiers and JBL powered loudspeakers.
What's new in Audio Architect version 1.1?
● Main Application
○ Soundweb London Parameter presets and Device Presets are visible in the Venue Explorer and can be dragged directly onto controls in the Custom Panel designer
○ Full Screen Mode
● BSS Audio Soundweb London
○ Support for Audinate Dante-enabled devices Soundweb London BLU-806 and BLU-326
○ Signal naming / following in the Route Audio Mode
○ 96kHz support
○ Integrated Link and Parameter Preset creation for the Matrix Mixer / Router processing objects
○ FIR filter Processing Object
○ Support for the latest revision Soundweb London Analog Output Card
● Crown DriveCore Install Series
○ Support for the DCi 8|600N device
○ New Bump and AutoBump Control Port functionality
● Crown I-Tech 4x3500HD
○ Fixed Advanced Crossover configuration bug
○ Firmware updates
▪ Fixed display watchdog timeout bug
▪ Improved screen load time in Display UI
▪ Removed many confirmation dialogs in Display UI
● Crown CDi, DSi, and XTi / XTi 2.0 Series
○ Firmware updates
▪ Modified the fan turn on threshold level for the power supply temperature – the fan may now switch on during idle operation
What's new in Audio Architect version 1.00.1?
● New DriveCore Install Series Network firmware version 220.127.116.11
● Issue resolved: if the host computer has an invalid gateway the application would crash
● Issue resolved: online Crown DriveCore Install Series Network amplifiers would not populate in racks correctly
Note: if after installing Audio Architect a strange font appears on some control panels, reboot the computer to resolve. We are looking into this issue and soon hope to have a fix which doesn't require a reboot.
Please read the FAQ below before downloading:
How does it differ from System Architect and London Architect?
The interface is a derivation of System Architect, although with an optimized underlying codebase to improve performance for larger systems, with Soundweb London included in a ‘Soundweb London world’ to retain as much familiarity with London Architect as possible.
There have been some enhancements made over the London Architect interface:● A new matrix control with significant operational enhancements
● A more intuitive mechanism of configuring GPIO ports
● An improved Soundweb London preset configuration interface
Which Soundweb London devices are included in the latest version of Audio Architect?
At version 1.1 Soundweb London devices are supported:● BLU-806 (Dante / BLU link)
● BLU-326 (Dante / BLU link)
The following devices will be added after first release:● BLU-805 (AVB / BLU link)
● BLU-325 (AVB / BLU link)
● BLU-8 v2
What new devices are included in Audio Architect?
As of version 1.1, the following models of the new Crown DriveCore Install Series of amplifiers:
● DCi 2|300N
As of version 1.1, the new Crown USBX Ethernet to USB server which enables Ethernet control of the following USB amplifiers:
● CDi Series
Which London Architect features are included in the latest version of Audio Architect?
The majority of the London Architect / Soundweb London feature set will be included from first release, but the following will also be added after first release:● Macros
● Room combining
● Telephone hybrid card support
● DI control string generation for third-party control
Existing London Architect files cannot be imported into Audio Architect at this time.
If any of the above features are required for a system, we suggest continuing to use London Architect in the meantime, while they are added to Audio Architect.
What's changed from System Architect?
There are a few differences, but really only improvements.● Simplified networking
● Matching devices by dragging and dropping devices on the network to devices in the Venue design
● A new Synchronize Venue mechanism enables connecting to the network with far more flexibility
● Improved workflow
Note that due to the Audio Architect enhancements, System Architect and Audio Architect should not be run alongside each other.
Due to the underlying changes in the software, at this time existing System Architect files cannot be opened in Audio Architect. Device files and Custom Panel files can be imported however.